Tuesday 19 February 2013

A reflection on the week

Maybe a nice hot cup of something is called for as I muse.........




Had scheduled tete a tete with son vis a vis twitter.  Maybe I should be studying French instead, n'est-ce pas?   I am now clear in my mind what it is all about and am even clearer that it is not for me.  Also had not been aware that you could set privacy rules as to who you  allow to follow you.  My request to son was pending for a few days, and had to assure him that I had no intention of following him in real life - Stalker Mother strides the Earth.  Still, interesting to know that you can do that.

Also had a chat with LinkedIn user.  Can see that some people will benefit from this but there are also lots of other professional fora and lists.  Again, not for me.

Facebook - yes - you are my friend. You make it easy to keep in touch with family spread over the country and check that they are OK. I can see photos of them and send them messages quickly and easily which I know they will pick up within an hour or two. I know how to set the privacy settings and how to block people.  If only I could prevent some of my Friends from drivelling on about nothing most of the time, life would be sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment