Tuesday 5 February 2013

Thing 7 

I think today that the novelty of trying out new things is beginning to wear a little thin.  I have now so many log ins, passwords, tabs open that I yearn to bang my head on the desk.  It started off reasonably well.  I overcame the torpor that descended with the start of a new working week, and tried out Doodle - scheduling a knitting meeting with fellow knitters.  I was actually amazed how quick and simple this was to do, and how effective.  A couple of days ago, I had tried to set up a social gathering with 5 other people outside the University, and this would have made it amazingly easy and less time consuming - going backwards and forwards with emails.  So hats off to Doodle - short, sweet and could prove to be very useful indeed, like this little beauty - a couple of bites of loveliness.......




No comments:

Post a Comment