Friday 8 February 2013

Thing 8

Grrrrrrrrrr- frustration for the first time.  Not so fun now.  Tried following the link to install Doodle by looking at sheet of instructions which contained a link to Uni of Warwick instructions?  Don't know how up to date these were or if we were meant to look at them, but that is where the instructions led.  None of the pictures or instructions remotely fitted what I was looking at - then noticed it was to install on iGoogle not Netvibes which would have been more logical.  Asked for help and help was promised but never arrived.  Wasted an hour, then found more instructions to install on Netvibes instead.  Lost the will to live.  Went home.  Came back this morning and after 20 minutes of trying to log into Netvibes (I now have a serious memory issue with all my new email addresses and passwords), finally manage to do it, though it seemed longwinded.  And why is it called a 'widget'?  Is this in the OED - why not just say it is a link?  Quite cross now and snarly, but maybe it is because I have not had any chocolate all week.




It might be twisted, or it may be me, but I still love you Creme Egg, and I love Doodle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment